Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I am Back


Ok, OK. You dont have to applaud. I know you people missed me. Well, today i got my very own personal desk and a personal computer at my office. so till i get a comp of my own, i think i can still manage to make a few posts here.

btw, just to inform you. I am really liking it here. the crowd is young, work dynamic (as in, i dont have anything to do these days, except look at a few reports and understand what they had done earlier). hoping to get some good work, next week. Lets see what happens.

How is Gurgaon?? dude, get a life. are you going to keep asking me questions? chalo, since you have asked.. its good. though i really miss the trees. now dont ask any other such questions, i get sentimental.

girls? now, that is a valid and good question. well, what can i say, apples are red, but they are high up on the tree. will try to climb the tree, sometime later. abhi to i am "BUSY" with my "WORK".

now, signing off. see you with some good stuff, soon.

Chao.

1 comment:

Abigail Alexis~ said...

It's good to hear your happy. Miss you. Miss our chats. Shake the tree the apples may come to you. He,he,he.....

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 India License.