Wednesday, October 31, 2007

JOB




Have you ever experienced Deja vu? I did today. A friend of mine got a job. While I was being given the news, all the memories became alive of that day. The day i got my job.
The fun, the bounciness was so evident in the voice. There was some electric effect in the voice which also got transferred to me. Oh and suddenly i am happy again. Well i am happy always, but i now am even happier.

All the best to you, for the life ahead. Hope you get all that you ever deserved and a lot more.

5 comments:

Ravish said...

yea, i also remember when they declared the results for techspan interview so late into the night and all the things that happened. after all that is amongst the most important events in one's life.

and finding happiness over these kind of things, linking yourself to happy memories through others, that is what we all need, specially in today's stressed out world.

nidhi said...

:) :)

nidhi said...

:) :)

Kshitij said...

Ghanta :P... I don't even remember that day... was interviewed and selected over phone :D... and my mind was too fogged with beer to remember anything the next day... So I just presumed that it was the beer that got me through... rest are details :D

Abigail Alexis~ said...

This is the way to experience life. I'm taking notes. :)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 India License.