Wednesday, October 31, 2007

the week(ends) that passed


For a person like me, nothin could be more satisfying than the last few days i spent. Well with exception of a few things, i haven't experienced so far. But we are here to talk about my time spent.

It all started with me meeting Handique. Its not like we didn't know each other. We sure did. But we didn't know this interesting and similar nature of each other. He is everything like me, except a little more than what and who I am. He is older, crazier, more extrovert and he loves to talk and travel.

The weekend before last, found two things. One, I love the ambience of railway platforms. The chaos that exists, the hurrying people, the people, the noise, all enchant me. Spent an hour reading a comic book on the platform bench and then left the station. Second, I found another way of enjoying life in Delhi. Parties. Met a whole lot of people in the party which i accompanied Handique to. And the best part was, even he hardly knew anyone there, other than may be the hosts. But it was fun. With everyone around smoking and drinking and beautiful girls to look at. some of the most amazing people to talk to. Handique was totally spent, and still insisted on driving back.

Monday, office annual party. Objectively, it sucked. Booze got over even before the party could take off. Almost no arrangements. Dull crowd and stupid games. But if I want to enjoy, who can stop me. Had a ball of a time. Danced for hours on the disc floor. When with friends, it doesn't matter, where you are. And with friends like these, oh anything's perfect.

Week was hectic. Late nights, a lot of work and confusion. Couldnot manage to even check my orkut profile till i reached home, every night.

What did i do this weekend? Thats a long story, and the next blog covers it.

2 comments:

Kshitij said...

Hmm... sm1 convince my peeps to let me live alone :-s :D

Abigail Alexis~ said...

You know Neeraj when you start describing the railway platform I really started getting sucked in. I do think you should keep trying your hand at writing novels.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 India License.